Join the Towlift Material Handling Team
Responsive? Reliable? Come join "Team Towlift" for a rewarding long-term career!
Our company continues to grow across all of its locations. We're looking for people who share our commitment to excellent customer service. See our job openings below.
- Ohio Locations:
- Cleveland: (216) 749-6800
- Columbus: (614) 851-1001
- Mentor: (440) 951-9519
- Toledo: (419) 666-1333
- CA & PA Locations:
- Pittsburgh, PA: (724) 385-9520
- Oakland, CA: (510) 534-6566
Who We Are: What it Means to Work on the Towlift Team
Meet your future co-workers in this video! Hear what they say about a career in the material handling industry, and what it's like to work for The Dealer That Makes The Difference!
Benefits for "Team Towlift"
- Competitive salary.
- Full healthcare coverage.
- Comprehensive wellness program.
- 401K with matching.
- Paid vacation.
- On-the-job training.
Perks for Technicians
- Paid on-the-job training every year. We invest in our employees' self-development, with industry-leading training opportunities.
- Company-provided vehicle that they can take home.
- Company-provided phone.
- Boot reimbursement.
- Tool loans.
- Cutting-edge technology issued to every technician.
The Towlift Company Values
Attitude – Positive, can-do spirit. Customer focused. Being accountable for our actions. Committed to support the stakeholders.
Self-Development – Intellectual curiosity for continuous self-improvement professionally and personally. Accept all available inside and outside the organization.
Teamwork – Acting selflessly and being accountable; willing to sacrifice individual recognition in order to achieve a greater overall outcome.
Moral Leadership – Having respect, trust and integrity for all coworkers, customers, and suppliers; maintaining high moral standards.
Engagement – Shared sense of purpose; belief in the GNCO Vision and Mission.
Community Service – Support and Participate in activities and initiatives that help others.
Our Culture: The Towlift Difference
- We embrace a work/life balance.
- Safety is standard!
- We invest in technology so you have the best tools for the job.
- Leadership that has the team's back and has since 1965. No one gets left behind.
- Our growing company provides many advancement opportunities.
- Everyone has what they need to make a difference. This is why Towlift team members stay with us for years.
APPLY TODAY! SEE OUR OPEN POSITIONS BELOW.
National Forklift Safety Day - 2023Read Now
Stay up to date on the latest material handling news!