3,000 - 4,500 lb. Capacity 36 Volt Electric Reach Truck Forklift
Model: ETR 230/235/340/345/335d
The ETR 230 / 235 / 340 / 345 single reach trucks and ETR 335d deep reach trucks boast strong performance – moving more pallets per hour and lowering overall cost of ownership – while keeping operators comfortable and productive. One of the fastest in the industry, these 3,000-4,500 lb. capacity trucks are equipped with a hydraulic system that reaches a lifting speed of up to 160 feet per minute – helping your operators move more pallets in less time.
- Quick acceleration, fast travel speeds, and one of the fastest lifting speeds (165 feet per minute) leads to faster placement and pick-up of loads for greater throughput and efficiency.
- 3 customizable performance modes for virtually any application and operator experience level, which equates to greater productivity.
- Lift Height Indicator with Shelf Pre-selector –significantly increases productivity.
Run 2 Shifts /1 Charge Guarantee
We guarantee your lift truck will run for 16 hours with no interim charging, no battery changing and no additional charging equipment required - saving valuable operator time and reducing your overall costs.
Advanced Regenerative Braking
This technology recovers energy when reversing or when the control handle is returned to a neutral position, leading to fewer battery changes and ultimately helping to increase throughput and productivity.
AC Technology –6th Generation
- Next Generation AC technology provides for less energy consumption, higher torques, faster lift and travel speeds and longer run times.
- AC Electric Power Steering
- Steer with control – Positioning the reach truck in an aisle is simplified with the ETR’s electronic power steering. This drive-by-wire system is extremely smooth and quiet and requires minimal effort to operate.
Industry Exclusive Support
5-Year Powertrain Warranty
Industry’s only standard 5-year / 10,000 powertrain warranty – including parts and labor on all powertrain components.
1,000 hours service interval means more uptime with less time, effort and money spent on maintenanceM
Automatically reduces travel speed when cornering and helps keep the truck and load stable and secure.
Two-pedal Operator Presence system activates alerts or stops specific functions on the truck.
Superior Capacity retention at height – base legs integrated into the chassis and not the mast as on many competitor trucks
Spacious padded operator compartment with 3-way adjustable full suspension seat
Exclusive Jungheinrich-designed intuitive multifunction control handle provides outstanding job accuracy and efficiency.
All electric power steering allows for precise and effortless control.
What Customers Are Saying
“The (Jungheinrich) equipment that we have is top of the line and really stands out compared to what we used to have."
- Brent Cable, Industrial Engineer
Customizations for Unique Applications
Telematics – Interface for 3rd party Telematics Systems
Camera with color monitor
Lighting – Various spot lights, strobe lights, spot lights and flashing lights
Cold storage conditioning for freezer applications
|Model||Basic Capacity (lbs)||Maximum Fork Height||Length To Fork Face||Chassis Width (in)||Chassis Height (in)||Gross Weight (lbs)|