3,500; 4,400 lb. Capacity Multi-Purpose Moving Mast Reach Trucks
Model: ETV C16/C20
The ETV C16/C20 series of reach trucks is suitable for operation on a smooth concrete floor in the warehouse or for loading/unloading on a bumpy asphalt surface. The side-facing seat provides excellent visibility when transporting high loads, and the design and layout of the controls contribute to excellent visibility. Whether handling pallets, operating in single or multi-shift applications or frequently working outside, these 3,500-4,400 lb. capacity reach trucks provide the ideal solution.
Runs longer on a single battery charge as a result of efficient design and regenerative braking feature, which recycles lost energy and feeds it back to the battery for greater efficiency.
Equipped with solid pneumatic tires that perform well on both smooth floors and bumpy asphalt surfaces.
A more comfortable cabin evironment with SOLO-PILOT control handle and plenty of leg room.
Jungheinrich® Curve Control for advanced stability during cornering.
Truck performance software can be adjusted to meet your specific drive and hydraulic performance needs or limits.
- Longer operating times due to energy reclamation during braking.
- 3-phase AC technology that consumes less energy, leading to longer battery life and increased operating time.
- 3-way adjustable full-suspension seat for maximum operator comfort.
- soloPILOT and multiPILOT handles now offer a more intuitive control for operators.
- The easy-to-read operator 4" LED bright-color display makes it easy for operators to remain fully aware of truck status at all times.
- This sturdy mast and narrow, angled overhead guard promote good visibility to the load even in high stacking applications.
Total Cost Of Ownership
The cushioning will not jar the truck during mast lowering stage transitions, increasing operator confidence & improving their experience, thus increasing productivity and reducing stresses on mast & related components.
Efficient, high performance motor minimizes energy consumption while maximizing productivity.
Exclusive 5-Year Powertrain Warranty
|Basic Capacity (lbs)
|Maximum Fork Height
|Length To Fork Face
|Chassis Width (in)
|Chassis Height (in)
|Gross Weight (lbs)