3,500-4,500 lbs. 36 Volt Electric Wide-Chassis Sit/Stand Pantograph Reach Truck
Model: ETR 420-ETR416d
• Sturdy and rigid mast stability along with the ProTrac® suspended articulating axle help reduce mast sway and increase operator confidence for increased productivity.
• Advanced 3-phase AC technology provides faster travel & lift speeds, higher torque, less energy consumption with less moving components, and longer run times.
• 1,000-hour service intervals help to ensure more run time and less maintenance for a better bottom line.
• Excellent visibility through the mast and overhead guard helps to keep operators aware of their surroundings for confident operation.
• Highly informative premium display panel and centralized accessory switches keep operators informed of all vital truck conditions at all times.
• Multifunction control handle with variable speed control, cushioned mast staging and a smooth pantograph help provide operators with intuitive control and comfort while minimizing risk of product damage.
• Advanced regenerative braking recovers energy when reversing or when the control handle is returned to a neutral position. This leads to fewer battery changes which ultimately helps to increase throughput and productivity.
• 2 Shifts / 1 Charge Guarantee® allows operators to run 2 shifts on a single charge – with no interim charging, no battery changing and no additional charging equipment required.
• Standard fold-down seat allows for operational flexibility and sustained operator comfort.
• Adjustable steering, armrest and seat work together to provide exceptional comfort to a wide range of operator sizes.
• Optional ECHO Control Handle provides operational and maneuverability familiarity for operators who may be used to competitor-style control handles.
• The large cabin provides generous space and gives operators the option to choose to drive while standing or seated, allowing for sustained comfort throughout the shift.
Total Cost Of Ownership
• Proven components provide reliability and peace of mind
• All components work harmoniously to deliver optimized results
Lithium-ion Package Advantages
• Maintenance-free with no odors from gases or acidification
• Longer service life compared to lead-acid batteries
• Charging can be interrupted at anytime
• 5-year battery warranty included
|Model||Basic Capacity (lbs)||Maximum Fork Height||Length To Fork Face||Chassis Width (in)||Chassis Height (in)||Gross Weight (lbs)|