6,000 & 8,000 lb. Capacity Electric End Rider Pallet Trucks
Model: ECR M27-M36
From the low-maintenance AC design, to productivity-enhancing assistance systems and ease of operation, you can count on the ECR M27 – ECR M36 to deliver.
- Ohio Locations:
- Cleveland: (216) 749-6800
- Columbus: (614) 851-1001
- Mentor: (440) 951-9519
- Toledo: (419) 666-1333
- CA & PA Locations:
- Pittsburgh, PA: (724) 385-9520
- Oakland, CA: (510) 534-6566
- These end riders are equipped with 3-phase AC technology to optimize the productivity of your operations.
- The jog buttons on the tiller head allow operators to advance the truck without having to continuously get on and off the operator platform, increasing picking speeds while maintaining the operator fresh throughout the shift.
- Field proven design using spiral bevel gears to help provide a smooth and quiet ride for increased throughput and comfort.
- A short chassis allows for easy maneuverability for operators of all skill levels, especially in confined areas of the warehouse.
- The top mounted tiller head design with a 190-degree steering arc allows for exceptional turning radius and requires minimal steering effort, which is crucial especially in tight spaces.
Total Cost of Ownership
- Brushless AC drive motors utilize fewer components, requiring less maintenance.
- Spring-loaded disc brake system eliminates the need for adjustments altogether.
- Smart electric brake provides better response, less heat build-up and longer brake life, also with no adjustments needed.
- Durable frame and scratch resistant, high-gloss finish for tough applications.
Product Spec Sheet- English
Product Spec Sheet- Spanish
|Model||Basic Capacity (lbs)||Maximum Fork Height||Length To Fork Face||Chassis Width (in)||Chassis Height (in)||Gross Weight (lbs)|