13,000 – 22,000 LB Pneumatic Tire Forklift
The FD60HP-FD100CP series delivers everything you need to power through tough jobs day after day – and at great value. From the dependable design to a high-performance engine, this lift truck series is ready to work when you are.
- Includes a Kubota V3800 engine, one of the most powerful, durable and efficient diesels in its class. This turbocharged, electronically controlled engine produces low emissions and delivers maximum torque with low rpm.
- Features a switch that changes the speed pattern of the transmission, allowing your operator to select the best mode for the current working conditions. This enhances both operating efficiency and fuel economy.
- Built for some of the most challenging environments as well as lifting and hauling heavy loads with amazing speed and productivity.
- Heavy duty clear-view mast provides excellent visibility and contributes to faster cycle times.
- Includes equipment ergonomically designed to allow for strain-free operation with minimal movement required from the operator.
- Automotive-type controls and small diameter steering wheel reduce operator fatigue and boost confidence.
- Wide carriage provides plenty of headroom, foot and legroom for operators of varying sizes.
- The low pedal angles allow for easy movement between the gas and brake pedals.
- To cut maintenance time and costs, these trucks offer fast and easy access to key systems. Components that require regular changing or inspection can be accessed quickly and easily.
- The front and rear boltless floorboards can be removed and reinstalled without any tools for access to the transmission and hydraulics.
- Features simplified design with fewer service points for quicker, simpler maintenance.
- The easy-to-read meter panel provides constant status on crucial systems.
- The operator presence system includes a seat-actuated power interrupt with mast-lock which automatically stops lifting and tilting change to functions if the operator is not in the seat.
- The advanced Engine Protection System automatically reduces engine speed in the event of overheating and keeps the truck running at desirable levels while helping to reduce the risk of damage to the forklift.
|Model||Basic Capacity (lbs)||Maximum Fork Height||Length To Fork Face||Chassis Width (in)||Chassis Height (in)||Gross Weight (lbs)|