3,500-4,500 lbs. Electric Wide Chassis Sit/Stand Pantograph Reach Trucks
- Ohio Locations:
- Cleveland: (216) 749-6800
- Columbus: (614) 851-1001
- Mentor: (440) 951-9519
- Toledo: (419) 666-1333
- CA & PA Locations:
- Pittsburgh, PA: (724) 385-9520
- Oakland, CA: (510) 534-6566
• Reaches lifting speeds of up to 165 feet per minute – one of the fastest in the industry – helping your operators move more product in less amount of time.
• Advanced 3-phase AC technology provides excellent overall performance while utilizing less energy, with fewer moving components, resulting in less wear.
• Sturdy mast helps to minimize sway and improve operator confidence at taller lift heights which leads to time efficiencies and increased productivity.
• Optional ECHO Control Handle provides operational and maneuverability familiarity for operators who may be used to competitor-style control handles.
• Longer run times are possible with the combination of advanced AC motor technology and optimized software, thus increasing performance while minimizing energy consumption.
• With advanced regenerative braking, energy is put back into the battery whenever the truck travels in reverse direction or when the control handle is returned to the neutral position.
• Ability to run up to two shifts on one battery charge, leading to significant operational profitability.
• Curve Control sensors monitor the drive tire steer angle and automatically reduce travel speed when cornering to help keep the truck and load stable and secure.
• Through one easy-to-read screen, operators are kept informed of all vital truck conditions at all times.
• Excellent visibility through the mast, through the overhead guard and to the load helps the operator to effectively navigate through their surroundings.
• Emergency power-disconnect helps to increase operator protection.
• Various premium assistance systems help to make the operator more efficient and more aware, facilitating their tasks.
Total Cost Of Ownership
• Controllers and connectors are sealed to help protect against dust particles and moisture
• Customers have peace of mind knowing our components are proven and reliable
• All components operate in sync to provide optimized results
• Standard fold-down seat allows for operational flexibility and sustained operator comfort.
• Adjustable steering, armrest and seat work together to provide additional comfort to virtually any operator.
• Flexible side-stance allows for ideal body positions whether standing up or sitting down, with generous body and arm padding, and a cushioned floor mat for excellent comfort.
• During standing operations, operators may utilize the lower presence pedal with the upper traction pedal, or vice versa, for dynamic comfort.
Lithium-Ion Battery Solutions
• Lithium-ion batteries feature a lower cost of ownership than lead-acid batteries by eliminating excessive maintenance costs
• Lithium-ion batteries can be charged to full capacity in a fraction of the time it takes to charge a lead-acid battery. Opportunity charging that can be interrupted at any time, prevents downtimes and ensures 24/7 truck usage.
• The battery, vehicle and charger are all synchronized which allows for fast and efficient energy usage and charging capability.
|Model||Basic Capacity (lbs)||Maximum Fork Height||Length To Fork Face||Chassis Width (in)||Chassis Height (in)||Gross Weight (lbs)|