4,500 - 6,500 lb. Capacity Electric Cushion Tire Forklifts
The 4,500-6,500 lb. series of electric cushion tire forklifts features exceptional comfort and durable construction. Designed to deliver high performance while being extremely efficient, this series maximizes power while using less energy. Seat-side hydraulic levers give the operator added comfort and ease in controlling the lift functions, while the truck's rock-solid frame ensures added stability during operation.
- Advanced drive system – no brushes or commutator
- All AC hydraulic system
- Enhanced electric power steering
Flexibly Awareness Options
- Foot directional control, for hands-free forward and reverse travel control. Ideal for rapid shuttle applications.
- Rear grab handle with horn button, offers operators additional comfort while travelling long distances in reverse or in applications with pedestrians or high traffic.
- Sideshifter for more precise load handling.
- Higher or lower height overhead guard options are available to accommodate taller operators, low clearances or special storage racking configurations.
Thanks to the design of the FBC23N-FBC30LN models your operators can deliver the productivity you need to get the job done.
- Advanced AC motors
- Optimized regenerative braking system
Ergonomic Hydraulic Levers, Optional Fingertip Controls – Located next to the seat, the hydraulic levers allow the operator’s arm to rest in a natural, relaxed position while working. Optional fingertip controls are also available for added productivity.
Optional Full-Suspension Vinyl Grammer® Seat – This seat helps reduce shock and vibration while optimizing comfort and productivity via 4-way adjustments, including lumbar support, weight suspension and forward/backward adjustments.
Total Cost Of Ownership
- 500-hour extended service intervals
- Display-based maintenance reminders
- Tool-free access to key service components
Rock-solid Frame – The all welded box frame and battery edge cover design helps to extend the life of your investment.
Lithium-Ion Battery Solutions
Lower Lifetime Cost
Lithium-ion batteries feature a lower cost of ownership than lead-acid batteries by eliminating excessive maintenance costs
Lithium-ion batteries can be charged to full capacity in a fraction of the time it takes to charge a lead-acid battery. Opportunity charging that can be interrupted at any time, prevents downtimes and ensures 24/7 truck usage.
The battery, vehicle and charger are all synchronized which allows for fast and efficient energy usage and charging capability.
|Basic Capacity (lbs)
|Maximum Fork Height
|Length To Fork Face
|Chassis Width (in)
|Chassis Height (in)
|Gross Weight (lbs)