8,000 lb. Capacity Electric Cushion Tire Forklifts
The 8,000 lb. capacity electric cushion tire forklift truck features an advanced 100% AC motor and hydraulic system to balance performance with efficiency. AC drive technology combined with the operator’s ability to choose from four different preset performance modes allow for high levels of productivity.
– Work longer with up to two shifts on one battery charge without sacrificing performance.
- Advanced drive system – no brushes or commutator
- All AC hydraulic system
- Enhanced electric power steering
– Optimize your performance and efficiency by simply selecting one of the pre-set operating modes. Profits are maximized by achieving the right balance between output and economy.
– This integrated, computer-based feedback system uses both audible and visual indicators to alert the operator to potentially hazardous situations, while increasing operator awareness.
Flexibly Awareness Options
- Foot directional control, for hands-free forward and reverse travel control. Ideal for rapid shuttle applications.
- Rear grab handle with horn button, offers operators additional comfort while travelling long distances in reverse or in applications with pedestrians or high traffic.
- Sideshifter for more precise load handling.
- Higher or lower height overhead guard options are available to accommodate taller operators, low clearances or special storage racking configurations.
– The bright orange color can be easily seen from a distance, making it easier to clearly see when operators are properly wearing their seat belt. When the operator is in the normal operating position, but the seat belt is not buckled, an audible warning will sound and a visible indicator will appear, alerting the operator.
Thanks to the design of the FBC40N, your operators can deliver the productivity you need to get the job done.
- Advanced AC motors
- Optimized regenerative braking system
– The two-stage hydraulic system determines the optimum motor speed, resulting in reduced energy consumption and longer run times.
Ergonomic Hydraulic Levers – Located next to the seat, the hydraulic levers allow the operator’s arm to rest in a natural, relaxed position while working.
Optional Full-Suspension Vinyl Seat – This seat helps reduce shock and vibration while optimizing comfort and productivity via 4-way adjustments, including lumbar support, weight suspension and forward/backward adjustments.
|Model||Basic Capacity (lbs)||Maximum Fork Height||Length To Fork Face||Chassis Width (in)||Chassis Height (in)||Gross Weight (lbs)|