9,000 – 12,000 LB. Capacity Electric Pneumatic Tire Forklifts
Experience levels of performance able to compete with IC engine forklifts while taking full advantage of the benefits electric forklifts bring to the table: quiet operation, intelligent performance systems, zero emissions and lower total cost of ownership. The Mitsubishi FB40N-FB55NH series is designed to operate in the toughest applications.
- Ohio Locations:
- Cleveland: (216) 749-6800
- Columbus: (614) 851-1001
- Mentor: (440) 951-9519
- Toledo: (419) 666-1333
- CA & PA Locations:
- Pittsburgh, PA: (724) 385-9520
- Oakland, CA: (510) 534-6566
- Responsive drive system adapts truck performance in reaction to the operator’s commands, ensuring smooth starts, stops and hydraulic activity.
- Load control is increased with automatic hydraulic control tuning when lifting over certain heights, and passive sway control allows for stress on the mast to be absorbed by the chassis.
- 80V AC drive system delivers performance comparable to the internal combustion powered units, but also includes the efficiency and total cost of ownership savings that come with our electric product line-up.
- Standard wet disc brakes require less maintenance and allow for regenerative braking, sending energy back to the battery.
- Standard pre-set ECO and PRO modes allow the truck to be set at the level that is required by the application, but also the level necessitated by the experience of the operator.
- Spacious operator compartment is rubber mounted to further minimize noise and vibration during operation.
- Easy and smooth entry/exit to/from the operator compartment.
- Emphasis on storage space for tools, mobile devices, bottles and other personal items make the truck a comfortable office space for operators.
- Quiet drive units increase the operator’s awareness of surround areas, pedestrians, and other lift trucks.
- Front wheels can be either automatically or manually locked at small steering angles to increase traction on slippery surfaces.
- For low-light conditions, standard light-packages are included which provide forward and reverse LED lights mast mounted for increased visibility.
- Integrated Presence System (IPS) includes lockout of both hydraulic and travel functions if the operator is not in the normal operating position in the seat.
- Front wheels can be either automatically locked at small steering angles to increase traction on slippery surfaces.
|Model||Basic Capacity (lbs)||Maximum Fork Height||Length To Fork Face||Chassis Width (in)||Chassis Height (in)||Gross Weight (lbs)|